The purpose of the Rothschild Early Childhood Center is to provide a safe and developmentally appropriate program for infants through pre-school children. In addition, we serve school age children in the Syracuse and Jamesville-Dewitt areas. We are committed to providing stimulating educational care from qualified and nurturing teachers who promote your child’s emotional, physical, social, creative and intellectual development. We strive for excellence in childcare for the community.
To support that mission, we:
• Offer a wide range of experiences that foster learning, creativity and problem solving by incorporating language, mathematics, science, music, art, ne motor and gross motor skills into your child’s daily routine
• Encourage the child’s natural curiosity regarding the world around him/her
• Develop a sense of trust in peers and teachers
• Invite parents to participate in the process
• Employ a well-qualified and caring staff
• Provide excellent childcare in a safe, happy, respectful, soothing and diverse learning environment